- Solidity IDE in the Browser. Write and share your Solidity code. Uses server-side components.
- Browser-based IDE with integrated compiler and Solidity runtime environment without server-side components.
- Solidity linter that provides security, style guide and best practice rules for smart contract validation.
- Solidity IDE
- Browser-based IDE with integrated compiler, Ganache and local file system support.
- Linter to identify and fix style and security issues in Solidity.
- Superblocks Lab
- Browser-based IDE. Built-in browser-based VM and Metamask integration (one click deployment to Testnet/Mainnet).
- Plugin for the Atom editor that features syntax highlighting, compilation and a runtime environment (Backend node & VM compatible).
- Atom Solidity Linter
- Plugin for the Atom editor that provides Solidity linting.
- Atom Solium Linter
- Configurable Solidity linter for Atom using Solium (now Ethlint) as a base.
- YAKINDU Solidity Tools
- Eclipse based IDE. Features context sensitive code completion and help, code navigation, syntax coloring, built in compiler, quick fixes and templates.
- Emacs Solidity
- Plugin for the Emacs editor providing syntax highlighting and compilation error reporting.
- IntelliJ IDEA plugin
- Solidity plugin for IntelliJ IDEA (and all other JetBrains IDEs)
- Package for SublimeText - Solidity language syntax
- Solidity syntax highlighting for SublimeText editor.
Visual Studio Code:
- Visual Studio Code extension
- Solidity plugin for Microsoft Visual Studio Code that includes syntax highlighting and the Solidity compiler.
- ABI to Solidity interface converter
- A script for generating contract interfaces from the ABI of a smart contract.
- Build tool, package manager, and deployment assistant for Solidity.
- Documentation Generator for Solidity.
- EVM Disassembler that performs static analysis on the bytecode to provide a higher level of abstraction than raw EVM operations.
- EVM Lab
- Rich tool package to interact with the EVM. Includes a VM, Etherchain API, and a trace-viewer with gas cost display.
- A documentation generator for Solidity smart-contracts.
- A tool to develop, audit and use Solidity smart contracts through a simple graphical interface.
- A script to quickly switch between Solidity compiler versions.
- Solidity prettier plugin
- A Prettier Plugin for Solidity.
- Solidity REPL
- Try Solidity instantly with a command-line Solidity console.
- Visualize Solidity control flow and highlight potential security vulnerabilities.
- Fully automated online static analyzer for smart contracts, providing a security report based on vulnerability patterns.
- Utility tool for smart contract systems, offering a number of visual outputs and information about the contracts’ structure. Also supports querying the function call graph.
- Universal Mutator
- A tool for mutation generation, with configurable rules and support for Solidity and Vyper.