- Solidity IDE in the Browser. Write and share your Solidity code. Uses server-side components.
- Browser-based IDE with integrated compiler and Solidity runtime environment without server-side components.
- Solidity linter that provides security, style guide and best practice rules for smart contract validation.
- Solidity IDE
- Browser-based IDE with integrated compiler, Ganache and local file system support.
- Linter to identify and fix style and security issues in Solidity.
- Superblocks Lab
- Browser-based IDE. Built-in browser-based VM and Metamask integration (one click deployment to Testnet/Mainnet).
- Plugin for the Atom editor that features syntax highlighting, compilation and a runtime environment (Backend node & VM compatible).
- Atom Solidity Linter
- Plugin for the Atom editor that provides Solidity linting.
- Atom Solium Linter
- Configurable Solidty linter for Atom using Solium as a base.
- YAKINDU Solidity Tools
- Eclipse based IDE. Features context sensitive code completion and help, code navigation, syntax coloring, built in compiler, quick fixes and templates.
- Emacs Solidity
- Plugin for the Emacs editor providing syntax highlighting and compilation error reporting.
- IntelliJ IDEA plugin
- Solidity plugin for IntelliJ IDEA (and all other JetBrains IDEs)
- Package for SublimeText - Solidity language syntax
- Solidity syntax highlighting for SublimeText editor.
Visual Studio Code:
- Visual Studio Code extension
- Solidity plugin for Microsoft Visual Studio Code that includes syntax highlighting and the Solidity compiler.
- Build tool, package manager, and deployment assistant for Solidity.
- Solidity REPL
- Try Solidity instantly with a command-line Solidity console.
- Visualize Solidity control flow and highlight potential security vulnerabilities.
- Documentation Generator for Solidity.
- EVM Disassembler that performs static analysis on the bytecode to provide a higher level of abstraction than raw EVM operations.
- ABI to solidity interface converter
- A script for generating contract interfaces from the ABI of a smart contract.
- Fully automated online static analyzer for smart contracts, providing a security report based on vulnerability patterns.
- Utility tool for smart contract systems, offering a number of visual outputs and information about the contracts’ structure. Also supports querying the function call graph.
- EVM Lab
- Rich tool package to interact with the EVM. Includes a VM, Etherchain API, and a trace-viewer with gas cost display.
- Universal Mutator
- A tool for mutation generation, with configurable rules and support for Solidity and Vyper.
Information like variable names, comments, and source code formatting is lost in the compilation process and it is not possible to completely recover the original source code. Decompiling smart contracts to view the original source code might not be possible, or the end result that useful.